Local, Affordable and Independent
Affordable prices for an Australian Business
We are based in Canterbury and all the work is performed in Australia, not outsourced overseas. Your information and client information remains secure. Because we are local, we are available to meet up for discussions or pick up and drop off files.
We are focused on ensuring our fees are highly competitive. We can agree to a standard fee for each of your clients in advance, based on the size of the Fund, for example, Small, Medium and Large. In this manner your clients can know the costs involved in advance. Or we can price each one individually based on the work involved at the end of each audit. We base our prices on the volume of transactions and number of holdings and complexity of the Fund, not a percentage of the dollars in the Fund. This is fair and reasonable. We also keep our overheads low so you and your clients benefit.
Please contact us to arrange a confidential discussion of your SMSF auditing needs.
We are a completely independent SMSF audit service. It is all we do. We don’t offer taxation, accounting of financial planning services. So there is no risk of us stealing your clients. In this manner we focus on what we do best and you can focus on what you do best.
The ATO, ASIC and the Accounting Bodies have highlighted the importance of the SMSF Audit being performed independently from the accounts preparation and financial planning advice process. Recently the ATO have taken steps to enforce this requirement on a number of practitioners. Now is the time to ensure your SMSF audits are independent. Our service enables you to satisfy that requirement of independence with full confidence. Your clients too, will appreciate having their nest eggs audited by a separate independent third party.
We have been recognised by the Regulator and the Industry for our excellent service as SMSF Auditors.
- * We received SMSF Magazine’s 2015 award and also a finalist for 2016 for best SMSF Auditor in Australia. This was a great achievement for a small family run business, and it is because we keep ourselves small that we are able to maintain our excellent turn around times and maintain personal relationships with our clients, ensuring they are satisfied.
- * Nominated for Best Audit Firm & best Auditor in the SMSF Adviser awards 2017
- * We are one of the Australian Taxation Office’s top 100 SMSF Auditors and part of the ‘Professional to Professional’ program, able to access advice on technical issues.
- * We have successfully passed our Quality Assurance Review from CPA Australia.
- * We were reviewed as the ATO’s ‘audit the auditor’ program and successfully passed.